Like WP to Twitter but need a little more?
That’s what WP Tweets Pro is for.
Are you a web site developer or entrepreneur? If you’re going to be setting up more than 3 installations of WP to Twitter you’ll benefit from buying the developer release — it’ll give you the great new features of WP Tweets PRO on an unlimited number of installations. One license key; no limit on installations.
Also available with a single-site license for $30.00.
New posting options
- Have your authors post to their own Twitter accounts
- Delay your Tweet a few minutes after posting (especially useful if you’ve got an itchy trigger finger on that Publish button!)
- Automatically re-post your Tweet at a set time after the post is published.
- Tweet your posts to your site’s Twitter account and to the author’s account — or lock it down to just your account and your site’s account.
- Instead of appending your tags as hashtags, use them to automatically replace words in your title or post excerpt with those hashtags!
- Write and schedule a custom Tweet at any time – without editing your posts!
- Write custom filters to block Tweets against your own arbitrary rules.
New management options
- View all scheduled tweets, with the option to delete them individually (like with that itchy trigger finger!) or clear the queue completely.
- View all past tweets stored by WP to Twitter (back as long as WP to Twitter has done this, at least) – with a quick link to repost any old tweet to Twitter.
WP Tweets Pro: Requirements
- A running installation of WordPress
- An installed and working copy of the latest version of WP to Twitter
One common problem with Twitter applications is in getting them connected to Twitter. You should install the free version of WP to Twitter and get it working before you buy WP Tweets Pro — if you can’t get the free version working, the PRO version won’t change that.
What you get
An unlimited site license – use WP Tweets Pro on as many sites as you want!
A life time, single-site license to WP Tweets Pro. Access to your account where you can log-in and download updates whenever they’re available — you’ll also be able to update automatically from inside your WordPress installation, just like with any other plug-in.
Support. I provide prompt, personal support. You can submit a support request through the form built-in to your WP Tweets PRO settings page, and I’ll respond as quickly as I can. I’m just one guy; so I can’t promise 24-7 immediate responses — but I can promise you that your support will come from the person who knows the plug-in better than anybody else! You also get access to my private plug-in support forums.
The WP to Twitter User’s Guide. 21 pages detailing the features and usage of WP to Twitter and WP Tweets PRO, including a strategy guide on using WP to Twitter.
If you want to hear about what’s new for my ongoing WordPress Plug-in development, subscribe to my blog feed for WordPress!