WP Tweets PRO: from WordPress to Twitter in high gear
Are you wasting time switching between Twitter and WordPress to promote your posts? Do you have to delete Tweets because you accidentally published a post? Do you want to be able to schedule your post to Tweet next week, directly from your post editor? WP Tweets Pro will help!
What can WP Tweets PRO do for you? It takes the great Tweeting automation from WP to Twitter and turns it up to eleven: publish to unique Twitter accounts for each site author; schedule up to 3 re-posts of Tweets at an interval of your choice; and, with a delay between publishing and Tweeting, check your tweets before they’re shared with your followers.
You’ll save time and money by using WP Tweets PRO to automate your social media marketing on Twitter.
Sophisticated, customizable Tweeting options
WP Tweets PRO offers a ton of customization. You can configure dozens of options to make WP Tweets PRO do exactly what you need.
- Delay Tweets after your post goes live (whoops! didn’t mean to publish yet!)
- Automatically re-post your Tweet up to three times after publishing.
- Use a custom template – or fully customized text – each time a Tweet is re-posted.
- Filter Tweets by categories, tags, or any other custom taxonomy.
- Help your authors post to their own Twitter accounts, as well as yours
- Let trusted users select what Twitter accounts to post to
- Upload featured or attached images to Twitter
- Tweet your comments – after moderation or for trusted commenters (with approved comments).
- Configure individual post tags to use as hashtags (#), stock tags ($), or to just ignore.
- Tweet to your Twitter account and an author’s account — or lock it down to your chosen accounts.
- Use post tags to dynamically replace words in your title or excerpt with hashtags!
- Write and schedule a custom Tweet at any time – without editing your posts.
- Set a blackout period, so automatically scheduled Tweets never go out in the middle of the night.
- Write custom filters to block Tweets according to your own chosen rules.
- Support for Twitter Cards
- Want people to re-read your old posts? Post an old post every hour, day, week – as frequently as you need!
Advanced Tweet management options
Did you publish a bunch of posts you didn’t really want Tweeted? Clear them out before they go live! Scheduling and queue management gives you control over your blog’s Twitter timeline.
- View all scheduled tweets, with the option to delete them individually or clear the queue completely.
- View all past tweets stored by WP to Twitter with a quick link to repost any old tweet to Twitter.
- View the error log of any failed Tweets
WP Tweets Pro: Requirements
- A running installation of WordPress
- An installed and working copy of the latest version of WP to Twitter
More Add-ons and Resources for WP to Twitter
Need some help or want to learn more about WP Tweets PRO? Download the User’s Guide!. The User’s Guide covers all the essential features of WP Tweets PRO and WP to Twitter. 26 pages, PDF.
Trying to figure out how to extend WP Tweets PRO? Download an example plug-in! These are simple plug-ins (the longest only encompasses 12 lines of code), and many of them can be used with only a tiny tweak to do exactly what you want.
- Alternate Tweet Schedule — Change the re-post cycle so that your 3 reposts happen at inequal intervals. This example sets the first repost at 12 hours, the second at 2 days, and the third after a week.
- Editor Power – Grant your Editors the ability to access all the WP Tweets PRO settings and related screens.
- Randomized Delay – Instead of having each post delayed by a set amount, randomize the delay. This example randomizes it between 1 and 30 minutes.
- Tags as Cashtags – Mostly posting financial tags? Default your tags to $cashtags instead of #hashtags.
- Tweet Disqus Comments – Allows you to send comments published by Disqus to Twitter.
- Custom Tag Filter – Don’t want Tweets sent if you add a particular tag? Register those tags here. Great for taxonomies where the UI is disabled due to too many terms.
These are just a few of the example plug-ins. Browse the ever-expanding library of add-ons for WP Tweets PRO in my GitHub plug-in extensions library!
What you get with WP Tweets PRO
A license entitling you to one year of updates and support for WP Tweets Pro. Access to your account where you can log-in and download updates whenever they’re available — you’ll also be able to update automatically from inside your WordPress installation, just like with any other plug-in.
You’ll be able to renew for another year of updates and support for half your original purchase price.
Support. I provide prompt, personal support. You can submit a support request through the form built-in to your WP Tweets PRO settings page, and I’ll respond as quickly as I can. I’m just one guy; so I can’t promise 24-7 immediate responses — but I can promise you that your support will come from the person who knows the plug-in better than anybody else! You also get access to my private plug-in support forums.
Or upgrade for the permanent license!
A permanent license – as long as WP Tweets PRO exists, you’ll get updates and support.
If you want to hear about what’s new with my WordPress Plug-in development, subscribe for updates!
All sales have a no-hassle, no-questions asked 30-day refund policy. Doesn’t do what you need? Hey, that’s fine. Need support? Drop me a line.
What do social media influencers have to say about WP to Twitter?
— Cision (@Cision) March 26, 2015
— Susan Beebe (@susanbeebe) March 26, 2015
— Joel Boggess (@JoelBoggess) March 26, 2015