Just getting started with My Calendar? Buy the User’s Guide!
- Download My Calendar
- Buy the User’s Guide
- Buy the Submissions add-on
- Sample Calendars
- Event Search
- Make a Donation
Donations for all plug-ins: $15595.88 by 1138 donors since 2009. Awesome Donors List
Current Version: 2.4.17
Tested to: 4.5.1
Last updated: 2016-04-02 6:05pm GMT
My Calendar does WordPress event management with richly customizable ways to display events. The plug-in supports individual event calendars within WordPress Multisite, multiple calendars displayed by categories, locations or author, or simple lists of upcoming events.
Easy to use for anybody, My Calendar provides enormous flexibility for designers and developers needing a custom calendar.
- Buy the User's Guide for extensive help with set up and use.
- Buy My Calendar Pro, the premium extension for My Calendar
- Use My Tickets and sell tickets to your My Calendar events
- Standard calendar grid and list views of events
- Show events in monthly, weekly, or daily view.
- Mini-calendar view for compact displays (as widget or as shortcode)
- Widgets: today's events, upcoming events, compact calendar, event search
- Custom templates for event output
- Limit views by categories, location, author, or host
- Schedule a wide variety of recurring events.
- Edit individual occurrences of recurring events
- Rich permissions handling to restrict access to parts of My Calendar
- Email notification to administrator when events are scheduled or reserved
- Post to Twitter when events are created. (with WP to Twitter)
- Location Manager for frequently used venues
- Fetch events from a remote MySQL database. (Sharing events in a network of sites.)
- Import events from Kieran O'Shea's Calendar plugin
- Integrated Help page to guide in use of shortcodes and template tags
- Shortcode Generator to help create customized views of My Calendar
- Developer Documentation
What's in My Calendar Pro?
- Let your site visitors submit events to your site (pay to post or free!).
- Let logged-in users edit their events from the front-end.
- Create events when you publish a blog post
- Publish a blog post when you create an event
- Advanced search features
- Responsive mode
Visit Wordpress Translations to check the progress of your translation.
Translating my plug-ins is always appreciated. Visit WordPress translations to start getting your language into shape! Translations will only be published when they reach 100% completion.