Just getting started with My Calendar? Buy the User’s Guide!
Current Version: 2.5.17
Tested to: 4.9.6
Last updated: 2018-04-03 4:35pm GMT
My Calendar does WordPress event management with richly customizable ways to display events. The plug-in supports individual event calendars within WordPress Multisite, multiple calendars displayed by categories, locations or author, or simple lists of upcoming events.
Easy to use for anybody, My Calendar provides enormous flexibility for designers and developers needing a custom calendar.
- Buy My Calendar Pro, the premium extension for My Calendar
- Use My Tickets and sell tickets for My Calendar events
- Buy the User’s Guide for extensive help with set up and use.
- Calendar grid and list views of events
- Monthly, weekly, or daily view.
- Mini-calendar for compact displays (as widget or as shortcode)
- Widgets: today’s events, upcoming events, compact calendar, event search
- Custom templates for event output
- Limit views by categories, location, author, or host
- Schedule a variety of recurring events.
- Edit occurrences of recurring events
- Rich permissions handling to restrict access to parts of My Calendar
- Email notification to administrator when events are scheduled or reserved
- Post to Twitter when events are created with WP to Twitter
- Location Manager for frequently used venues
- Fetch events from a remote database. (Sharing events in a network of sites.)
- Import events from Kieran O’Shea’s Calendar plugin
- Integrated Help to guide in use of shortcodes and template tags
- Shortcode Generator to create customized views of My Calendar
- Developer Documentation
= What’s in My Calendar Pro? =
- Let your site visitors submit events to your site (pay to post or free!).
- Let logged-in users edit their events from the front-end.
- Create events when you publish a blog post
- Publish a blog post when you create an event
- Advanced search features
- Responsive mode
- Import events from .ics or .csv formats via file or URL.
Visit WordPress Translations to check progress or contribute to your language.
Translating my plug-ins is always appreciated. Visit WordPress translations to help get your language to 100%!