Enjoying My Calendar? Upgrade to My Calendar Pro!
Current Version: 3.3.13
Tested to: 5.9.3
Last updated: 2022-05-14 1:00am GMT
My Calendar does WordPress event management with richly customizable ways to display events. The plugin supports individual event calendars within WordPress Multisite, multiple calendars displayed by categories, locations or author, or simple lists of upcoming events.
Easy to use for anybody, My Calendar provides enormous flexibility for designers and developers needing a custom calendar. My Calendar is built with accessibility in mind, so all your users can get equal access and experience in your calendar.
Premium Event Management
Looking for more? Buy My Calendar Pro, the premium extension for My Calendar to add support for user-submitted events, integration between posting and event creation, and import events from outside sources.
Selling event tickets?
Do you sell tickets for your events? Use My Tickets and sell tickets for My Calendar events. Set prices, ticket availability, and sell multiple events at the same time using My Tickets.
- Calendar grid and list views of events
- Monthly, weekly, or daily view.
- Mini-calendar for compact displays (as widget or as shortcode)
- Widgets: today’s events, upcoming events, compact calendar, event search
- Custom templates for event output
- Limit views by categories, location, author, or host
- Schedule recurring events.
- Edit single occurrences of recurring events
- Rich permissions handling to restrict access to parts of My Calendar
- Email notification to administrator when events are scheduled or reserved
- Post to Twitter when events are created (using WP to Twitter)
- Managing locations
- Fetch events from a remote database. (Sharing events in a network of sites.)
- Integrated help page
- Shortcode Generator to create customized views of My Calendar
What’s in My Calendar Pro?
- Let your site visitors submit events to your site (pay to post or free!).
- Let logged-in users edit their events from the front-end.
- Create events when you publish a blog post
- Publish a blog post when you create an event
- Advanced search features
- Responsive mode
- Import events from .ics or .csv formats via file or URL (Uniform Resource Locator).
- REST (Representational State Transfer) API (Application Programming Interface) support for sharing events between multiple sites.
Visit WordPress Translations to check progress or contribute to your language.
Translating my plugins is always appreciated. Visit WordPress translations to help get your language to 100%!