My Calendar Pro – available now!
My Calendar Pro is brand new, and is offered at a low introductory price of $39 for the standard license while it’s brand new – buy now before the price goes up!
Publicly Submitted Events
Want to give your visitors an easy way to submit events? While My Calendar provides a lot of tools for managing and displaying events, it doesn’t natively give you a good way to have visitors submit them. This extension adds that option directly into My Calendar and many more great features.
- Let any visitor submit events, or logged-in users, or logged-in users with special permissions.
- Require payment to submit events (Paypal or Authorize.net)
- Take offline payments and register them for online usage
- Prevent users from submitting events which conflict with previously scheduled events
- Run date-limited sales to discount event submissions
- Apply member-discounts while charging full price to general visitors
- Allow logged-in users to edit their events on the front-end.
Test the submissions form before you buy! This is a simple example of the submissions form, with most fields and payment disabled; but it should give you some idea of what you can do.
After installing, you can create a My Calendar submissions form using the built-in Submissions widget or by using the submit events form shortcode – to make this as easy as possible for you, use the Submissions shortcode generator, found on the My Calendar Help screen!
Create Events from Posts
Create a lot of blog posts that are associated with your events? Why not make this a bit more efficient? My Calendar Pro allows you to create new events when you post to your blog. It doesn’t have to be a blog post – you can set this up to be available from any type of post.
Create Posts from Events
If your workflow makes it make more sense for you to generate a blog post when you write a new event, that’s also an option! You can specify a variety of custom options and write custom content for the blog post when you create your event.
Advanced Event Search
Create a search form where you can search your events, narrowing the search by category, location, author, or between specific custom dates.
- An active installation of the latest version of My Calendar (My Calendar Pro is not compatible with versions of My Calendar before 2.4)
- That’s it!
What you get with the Standard License
- A license entitling you to one year of updates and support for My Calendar Pro
- The 25-page User’s Guide to the My Calendar Pro add-on.
- Access to my private plug-in support forums
Support. I provide prompt, personal support. You should submit a support request through the form built-in to your My Calendar Help page, and I’ll respond as quickly as I can. I’m just one guy; so I can’t promise 24×7 immediate responses — but I can promise you that your support will come from the person who knows the plug-in better than anybody else!
With the Permanent License
All the above, but you’ll get updates and support for as long as My Calendar Pro exists.
All sales have a no-hassle, no-questions asked 30-day refund policy. Doesn’t do what you need? Hey, that’s fine. Need support? Drop me a line.
1.3.1. Last updated: 2015-08-20