Version 2.1.5 of My Calendar Pro released today. This update includes a number of helpful improvements and bug fixes:
- Bug fix: Don’t show locations in search form if 1 or fewer locations available.
- Bug fix: Date formats should not apply to data sources, only display sources.
- Bug fix: Correctly unfold multiline descriptions in ICS imports. Props @UrsWeberG.
- Bug fix: Trim CSV file so event count is correct in imports.
- Bug fix: Scripts loading in head could break submit form.
- Change: Set ‘logged-in’ as default submission permissions.
- Change: label Advanced Event Search in page list.
- Minor admin UI tweaks.
- Change: Render default forms without shortcode on set pages.
- Feature: edit Advanced Event Search settings in page editor.
- Feature: add text label editing for Advanced Event Search.